Nissan Parts

24 / 7 Online Catalog
DVWImports

They may fit Nissan but they're not all *Genuine* Nissan parts. Buyer beware.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Koyo Radiator is a Genuine Nissan Part?

I change my radiator with a original part and they install in my CD20T a Koyo Radiator.

"DVWImports" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m13.aol.com...

Reply to
Gonzalo

I went to my Nissan parts department for a radiator and the Parts

*Manager* sent me to an aftermarket shop. He said Nissan radiators were way too expensive (and he was right - over $500 vs. $200 or less aftermarket). They don't even use them at the dealership.

Bob

Reply to
Retro Bob