New Volvo Parts

24 / 7 Online Catalog
All Parts Wholesale To You !!! HAVE YOUR PARTS SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR Home ,Shop or Office Bookmark or Place us in Your Favorites Thanks For Looking
Reply to
DVWImports

didn't have an air filter for me :o(

Reply to
nachogrande

I am new to this forum, been a memeber for about 5 days or so. I had been needing a refrigerant hose for the air conditioner on my 98 S70 GLT. I live just outside Nashville, Tn. so there are lost of parts stores near by. I called most of the larger ones, and they coud not get it. Said it was a dealer item only. I called the dealer, and their price was "outrageous", I could not afford to pay their price. I considered taking off the old hose and getting one made up at the hose shop at NAPA. They told me that they no longer made refrigerant hose due to imposed liabilities from EPA, so being frustrated, I started searching the internet trying to find a new one somewhere. After I joined this forum, I got interested in reading various comments from the members. In one of the "posts" I saw where someone had refered members to this particular web site. I pulled up the web site, and sure enough, they had the compressor to condensor hose that I was in need of. Much to my surprise it was very affordable. I ordered the hose from them, and recieved it two days later. This is what I call good service. I know that this might sound like "a" owner plugging his own company, but believe me, its not. Today I recieved a phone call from the owner, named Don, asking me if I was pleased with the product and service. I replied, very pleased! Its so rare to get a phone call from a supplier, asking about service. My advice to anyone is just "try" them out for yourself. Their web site is

if your interested. I wish I had found their site long before now. a volvo owner for 15 years, Larry

Reply to
Robie