Non fuctioning speedo.

Is it common for speedometer`s on `95 Pathy`s to go on the blink after 130000 KM? And where can I get the best "how to " guides on doing a replacement of whatever is needing replacement? The Haynes book I have is not very detailed at all about the procedure. I was thinking of looking for a Chilton at my library . Are they any better? Or online step by step with diagrams would be good to.

Reply to
Polaris

Is it common for speedometer`s on `95 Pathy`s to go on the blink after 130000 KM? And where can I get the best "how to " guides on doing a replacement of whatever is needing replacement? The Haynes book I have is not very detailed at all about the procedure. I was thinking of looking for a Chilton at my library . Are they any better? Or online step by step with diagrams would be good to.

-- Polaris

Reply to
Polaris