KABOOM

Yesterday without warning, my 99.5 Pathfinder stalled and would only run for 15 seconds or so before it stalled again. And only would restart if I left it sit for a minute or two. When it ran, it ran smooth as silk. Then after 15 seconds the RPMs would slowly decrease until the engine stalled. Seems like the engine is running out of gas although I just filled the tank 20 miles prior. Could I have got some dirty gas? Water contaminated? Maybe fuel filter plugged? The "check engine" light is not on. Had it hauled on a rollback 22 miles to my Nissan dealer yesterday. Will be interesting to see what caused this. Feel free to speculate.

Reply to
Mind Melt