Poor Student wants this sentra! please reply

I am looking at a 2000 sentra to replace the 1999 sentra that got T-Boned last year.

Here is the car I want to get:

2000 Dark Red Sentra XE 49K miles, Manual Transmission, good shape, from a local Nissan Dealer. The asking price is 7400 + roughly 700 used car fee + TTL.

I was thinking about doing this offering my 1999 car (the passenger doors will NOT open and the doors are pretty much smashed, otherwise everything else in the car works perfectly, still gets 35-40 MPH) and offering $4500 on top of that

Is that too little? What should I offer in your opinion?

Thanks so much

John

Reply to
John Yoshizawa

WHat's a "used car fee"?

Reply to
JimV

a way the dealers here, jack up the price. Kind of like a finders fee I think

Reply to
John Yoshizawa

I seriously doubt your totaled out car is worth $3500

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
John Yoshizawa