Re: 95 240sx Stereo Question

Is there a fuse in the back of the deck; the back of the stereo itself? I have seen before that some car stereos come with the standard forked auto fuse in the back. This is usually for the stereo itself. Just wondering if the amps get just a turn on signal from the deck, or power as well. Worst case, I guess I could stop being so lazy and pull the deck out. Thought I would ask first. Thanks for any help,

Travis

Reply to
wrongplanet