Re: OEM Nissan Parts Catalogs for Sale

>> I have the following OEM Nissan parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. >> Same ones as the dealer's parts department is using.

No dealer is using microfiche (well not unless they live in hicksville). They have been using a computer program called FAST for about the last

20 years. Even my local foreign motor parts factor stopped using fiche over 10 years ago.
> If you have any >> interest, drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com > > A.  Usenet newsgroups are *NOT* a free advertising space for lazy-ass > sellers. > > B.  Having the parts catalogue is rather pointless. You need somewhere to >    actually buy the parts from, and in most cases that place already > has the >    appropriate parts catalogue and/or compatible third-party parts. >

nissan4u.com has a lot of nissan parts listings on-line.

Courtesy Parts Texas has on-line parts catalogues for USA models. If they don't have it on their site you can't get the parts from Nissan as they have have run out of stock and stopped making them.

Who the hell has a fiche reader these days? So you have to go buy one of those as well. The portable briefcase sized ones are "collectors" items asking silly money, getting on for £100. The non portable ones are £0.99p. Who wants to have a fiche reader taking up space when they can access the parts catalogue on-line.

Or have Nissan FAST on their computer.

Peter Hill