Panel lights

Is there any way to turn on the panel lights in daytime? Turning on headlights or parking lights doesn't. That dash light brightness control under the dash on the left side doesn't help. Nothing I can find in manual.

I have great difficulty reading the speedometer, gas gauge and other instruments in daylight under many light conditions.

2012 Versa Hatchback.

TIA

Reply to
KenK