Safe-T-Cap Slip on Frame Rails

My '82 2+2 280ZX has rust thru on the frame behind the driver's front wheel. Someone referred me to a company called Auto Rust Technicians who sell a full slip on front frame rail. Is anyone familiar with this product and can provide feedback on the pros and cons of this approach???

Thanks!

Reply to
-

Cut out the old frame rail and replace it. If you cannot do it yourself find a good body shop.

- wrote:

Reply to
john smith