Sentra 91 tachometer addition

I have an instrument panel from a nissam stanza which includes a tachometer and the speedometer is run electrically (as opposed to the spinning square). I can rewire other wires but what about the speedometer and tachometer?

For the speedometer I will need a 'speed sensor' which comes with a stanza. Where do I find it in a stanza? I couldnt follow the wires in the stanza at the junkyard.

Reply to
Ghazan Haider