Reply to
news.t-com.hr

Tried Amazon or Halfords? ;)

Reply to
David Hearn

or eBay where it might be quite cheap.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

They are available from the Haynes website,

Have never found a PDF copy though.

Reply to
Brian

What about some other service manual for peugeot 306

I m having trouble width my speedometer. Sensor is new, i dont have amplifier. I thing my instrument panel is dead. Trying to fix it on my own. I think microprocesor on main board is dead but i dont have no electric schemas for it...

Does anyone know where i cant find it...

New instrument panel (just speedometer) is about 150EUR-os in peugeot which is quite alot on a 10 y old car.

Does anyone know where i cant find cheaper one (dont have 2 be new)

Reply to
news.t-com.hr