Sentra strating problem

I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra.It starts fine in the morning or after its sitting several hours.But if you park it for 30 minutes after driving it a little while,it is hard to start.It always starts ,but it aggravates my wife .She's always afraid of getting stranded. How can it be fixed?

Reply to
C w

I have the same problem with my 2004 sentra.

Reply to
Kevin G. Torkelson

Something like that could be caused by a leaky injector, basically flooding a cylinder. If you let it sit longer, the gas evaporates and the condition disappears so that's why is may start overnight.

Try running some injector cleaner through it to see if it wants to go away.

Remco

Reply to
Remco