1994 Nissan Altima DOA...Please help.

Well I have finaaly gotten around to checking all of the things listed in the threds contained on the site and the car still won;t start.

I have spark and fuel, but zero compression.....any thoughts? Rotor spins. Belts move. Is there more than one timing chain? Is it possible that one broke and the other is still turning thus I get spark? Is it time for the junk yard? I'd hate to have to go to that, summer is here and I need to be able to get out of town. Please help!!!

Reply to
ben