1995 Nissan Altima Problem

I have a 1995 Nissan Altima with over 133,000 miles on it. I was coming home one night and the car started smoking within minutes from my home. I managed to make it to my house in order to put some water in it- I thought it was overheating. When I opened the hood - there was not a lot of smoke nor was there water blubbling up from the radiator. The car just cut off. I took it to the mechanic and he could not find anything wrong with it- he stated he checked everything and everything was fine. Could it be a sensor that burned out and told the car it was overheating? What's wrong with her??? Help???

Reply to
KayDenise

Did you notice what color the smoke was? Was the car overheating when it cut off? Remco

Reply to
remco