1998 Nissan Altima Power goes off while driving

While I am driving at seemingly random times, all the power will go off in my car for one or two seconds. If it stays off long enough, the
engine shuts down.
It may happen twice in one day, and not happen again for weeks.
In the past year, I have gotten a new battery, wires, new connectors for the battery, gotten my alternator tested and it seems to be ok.
What could the problem be?
On 10/13/09 12:19 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@l34g2000vba.googlegroups.com, "Jake"

Hondas of that vintage have similar problems that usually trace to burned contacts in the ignition switch.
If it is all the power in the car, I would check and clean and retighten all of the grounds.
Striker

Since there are multiple grounds for various different systems, I would say if all the power goes out, it is either the main ground at the alternator/battery or something else entirely. Chances of the problem being all the grounds simultaneously are pretty close to zero.
On 10/17/09 5:28 AM, in article hbc69s$d2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org,

It is just good practice if checking grounds to go over all of them. I was not saying all the grounds was the cause of the problem.
Striker