2001 Altima

Just had power steering line replaced (had leak in line). Now I notice that if I make a hard left turn I hear a little, I'll call it moan. Not
noticeable on hard right turn. Any ideas what this could be? TIA

Had the line maybe had a leak for a long time? (Are you certain it didn't happen before?) Sounds like it might be the pump working a little harder than it would like to. Why only one direction, I can't say?
MG.