2002 Altima

I recently bought a 2002 Altima. Its a fully loaded (as far as I can tell)

4 cyl. except for the fact that it doesn't have fog lamps. Id like to put them in myself, rather than pay the dealer for what is probably a simple installation? As far as the bulbs themselves, do I have to buy factory or can I go aftermarket? Does anyone know of a good supplier and whether doing it myself is a viable option?

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
PeteGibbons