2003 Altima Stereo Swap

I hope we all know the Altima is the same thing as the Infinit G35, only a nicer, more expensive version. There are ofcourse a lot of differences, but I would imagine there are a lot of things that are the same. What I am getting at is I saw a G35 the other day and it had the pop up screen with DVD or navigation or something, I'm not sure what it is equiped with, but I really like it. I was wondering if there was anyway that the dashes or stereos swap out at all. It would be cool to have that pop up screen. I would keep my eye out for a wrecked G35 and snag the center console out of it! haha!! Someone let me know, thanks! Ryan

Reply to
rhinoman98