Mini Cooper S Cabrio

Hi,

i think about buying such cabrio. But i have a question regarding the DVD Navigation System. Is there a way to also play Movie DVD's on this Player or is this just a plain DVD data player ? If this doesnt work does anyone know if that 16:9 TFT has some DVI or RGB inputs ?

It would be a shame to use that cool 16:9 dvd screen "only" for navigation ;)

Links, Hints are very welcome.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Hanson

I would imagine that the Mini DVD SatNav is pretty similar to the BMW SatNav that my mate Paul has in his new M3 Convertible - I know that he can play back movies on that. Check

to be sure though.

Cheerz - Brownz

Big Brownz