2005 Nissan Altima P1147 code - what is the repait that is needed?

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima. The Check engine light came on and it is a P1147 code. I think it is the O2 sensor. How hard is it to replace?

replying to MikeG, IronGoat wrote: they are as easy as putting in a spark plug BUT make SURE its a bad 02 sensor unless you like spending 80-150$ US to find out it was a 5 dollar vapor seal
--
posted from
http://192.168.0.216/nissan_altima/2005-nissan-altima-p1147-code-what-is-the-repait-that-is-n-2762-.htm