86 stanza timing belt replacement

Hello guys,

I hope some of you have an idea about replacing timing belt on 4 cyclinder 5/86 stanza with 8 spark plugs.

I bought a replacement belt and noticed there are two marks on the belt. The manual says i have to allign with respect to markers on the pulleys. On the cam shaft pulley i noticed there are 3 markers. two of tehm circular and one of them trianglar. which marker i should use. plus depending the way i use the belt, the lenght is different. should i use short side or long side.

i will need some help despereately. I tried to allign it with respect to all markers all day long one by one but no light here.

TIA.

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun