95 Altima PCV Valve

Can anyone offer advice on replacing the PCV valve in this one? I'm looking for a way to do it without extracting the engine or shrinking myself down to 1/5 my actua size. Why do I want to do it? I have a wild guess that a clogged valve my be the symptom of occasional burnt smells. The car has 195,000 but otherwise runs ok except for a little blue smoke after stopping at traffic signals.

Reply to
Pork