alternator replacement

Just wondering if anyone has changed their own alternator, and if so is this an easy process? I have a 94 altima and its right up front and looks simple enough to do but I just want to make sure before I get myself into something I can't get out of.

Reply to
phingaz

I've done it for my '98 Alty - same engine. It is pretty easy. I would recommend you to make copies of the corresponding pages from Factory Service Manual - they have very detailed description for the process. I was able to pull out my alternator without removing that upper radiator house, which the manual suggests to remove to have space.

Reply to
""osjak {this is where you put