Altima 2001 - Problem when shifting

Hello everybody,

My Altima 2001, automatic has only 48000Km on it, when it shifts from the

1st to 2nd, it makes a litlte bump . More I push the gas, more the bump is stronger .

I have brought it to the dealer to check it (still have the warranty on the powertrain till May 2006) , but the mechanic tells me that it's normal with this model, only my car makes a liltle more . Do all your Altima make the same bump when shifting ? I have a Toyota Corolla and the transmission is very smooth, that I don't know if my Altima is normal or not .

Thanks

Thomas T

Reply to
News Account

Kevin Smith

Hi Kevin, Does your car make that little bump since long time or just happening latetly ?

Reply to
nospam

Reply to
Kevin Smith