94 Altima GXE Auto. Transmission

I recently bought this car for a VERY reasonable price. It has 195,xxx miles although the only noticable problem is when I start it...it seems the steering wheels tends to vibrate slightly. It's not a horrible vibration or anything just slight. When I drive the car as it goes from

1st to 2nd gear it sputters a bit. Although, it doesn`t sound like it is going to cut out. Than as it shifts into 2nd gear it kicks real hard. Than the rest of the driving is smooth.
Reply to
q-_-p

just out of criousity, how much is reasonable? because, I just bought the same car for $800. it needed some work when I first bought it. I had to replace the back window, the front driveaxles, and the distriobuter had to be replaced, but those are all minor things and the distributer thing is common in these cars, as I've discovered. but, it only has 125,000 miles on it. You said that the car you have has

195,000 miles on it, and dang that's a lot. not just for this car, but for any car that's a 94
Reply to
lupofroi