Am I correct?

I've seen two different kinds of wheel covers for the new model Nissan Altima S.

One is five-pointed with an indentation or groove in the shape. The other is very similar with five-points but no indentation--it's smooth.

I am of the impression that the smooth one is the 2002 wheelcover and the one with the grove is the 2003. Is that correct? I need to order one from a distributor, they do not have pix of the wheelcovers at their website, and that's the only way I can think to tell the difference.

Thanks,

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby