Are the zx's very reliable?? Any other reliable affordable cars ???

I know this is a nissan only newsgroups, but it is hard to find a "general car" newsgroups and Im also interested in the zx's...in general I am looking into buying a fast yet affordable car. I was looking at a 96 Firebird with the LT-1 350 engine. Also maybe a corvette or a camaro. Im looking to close to 300hp. Any other cars even v6's that can got close to this in the range of 10, 000 and below?? How are the 300zx's? Are they reliable? Thanks for your sugestions.

Reply to
RCjesse