Help with 98 altima for fixed mast antenna

Hi folks~ I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction. I am sure its the same story as everyone else, but i broke my antenna in the car wash!! But the problem is that it isnt a power antenna, and i dont know where to locate it on the web. Would it just be better to go to the dealer? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Have a good evening!

Reply to
LaLa

ykw