Automatic Seatbelts stopped working??

wondering if anyone knows the cause of this,
after a being rear ended by a car going about 30 mph, my automatic belts dont work. They are froze in the top position and dont move at
all. Anyone know if this is relay related or possibly the computer responding to the impact of the crash?
thanks for all help
Some early Altimas had an impact switch located in the trunk that would disable the automatic seat belts in an accident. Look for a hole in the carpet on the left side wall of the trunk for an electrical box with a red button on top. To reset the switch, the button must be pushed down, however my experience has been that about half the time the button could not be pushed and the switch had to be replaced