broken windshield wiper 98

my left windshield wiper does not turn anymore and i dont want to go back to nissan and let them fix because it may be something simple that i can do myself is there anyone out there who has had the same problem and know how to fix it

Reply to
23bb

I have a 97 with the same problem. Seems like the assembly is just disconnected. I am going to buy a book from one of the autoparts stores and check to see how to get the vent cover off.

Reply to
acquiesce4ever