Tire recommendation for 2002 Altima?

My 2002 Altima is in need of a new set of tires (mileage is 39k) and I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation? Th Bridgestone Turanzas that the car came with are ok, but I'm open to suggestions. I live in California, so the worst thing I have to deal with is rain.

Thanks

jb

Reply to
JB

I just put some Kumo Ecstas on my 1995 Altima and love them. Excellent rain tire.

Reply to
Talon

Had a blowout at 33k the other day.Turanzas are $250 each. I'd be interested in alternative also for when I have to buy a set.

eldo

Reply to
eldo77

I just bought a set of 4 Kumho ECSTA HP4 716's from

for $52 bucks a tire. The favorable reviews on their website prompted me to buy these. I had Continentals that came with my 2.5S and they started cupping slightly at about 35,000 miles. I did somehow manage to get 61,000 miles on them with the recommended rotation schedule. I think the Kumho is a much better tire for the money though. Hope this helps

RSS

Reply to
RAY SMITH