If you're hungry for power or fuel efficiency, beware of a scam like this one:

Same gasoline technologies. We have nothing to hide, everything is revealed at our web site

When our cars move, they moves swiftly, you don't normally hear the engine noise. That proves we make your engine work less hard.

When out-of-gas light is one, you can still go 100-120 miles with ours. That proves the ECU thinks it can go 40 miles only because we don't mess around with the car's software.

Reply to
GasSaver

From

"Sorry we do not disclose our invention / technique to general public. "

John

Reply to
John Henderson

Read the front page.

Reply to
GasSaver

That's the web site which says: "Some people want to know how we eliminate the frictions. Sorry we do not disclose our invention / technique to general public."

Reply to
Duncan McNiven

That's correct sir, many people want to know our secrets, even BMW, and Mercedes-Benz. Understand this, you do not get detailed design from Honda / Toyota neither about their hybrid vehicles. They tell you briefly about their battery system to confuse you, in reality you get the most out of better mechanism and better chemical reaction. If your intention is to save fuel then you will be fine OFS.

We will explain in person how thing works, for example if you want extra horse power, we would ask your permission to do a little modification to your air intake (not all tune-up will need this requirement), the little change won't be noticeable outside your vehicle. You can do your regular oil change, air filter change etc.. Our tune-up won't interfere with your routine maintenance.

Let me remind you, severe economic stress is coming ahead, do not let it force you to make a practical decision the last minute, do plan ahead. We lower our prices substantially comparing to the last 3-yrs. You would want people with experience in electrical system, in computer logic processing, in better mechanism, and in chemistry to take good care of your car. Good luck with your decision.

GasSaver.

PS. Energy is not created in the tailpipe like some people think, it's in your combustion. More Energy = Better compression + Reduced loads.

Reply to
GasSaver

I'm more concerned about your fictions than my frictions [sic].

John

Reply to
John Henderson

Thanks but don't be. I bet these guys are smarter than you, their thinking still have some flaws, they argued for 5 years with no result and we already got it done and tested.

GasSaver

Perhaps one could make a Madoff business of it. You pay the not saved gas to earlier customers by the money influx paid by new customers for your donothing. You need only to guarantee a double cashback in case of failure.

Reply to
Roland Franzius

Hey it's amazing, Roland you got Gordon's brain, you two think alike:

news:W9mdnU35W_Er1nnUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet

No my dear friends, all men are Not created equally. Some are more gifted than others. If you don't have the money, just talk nice to me and I will give it to you freely, but there is a catch!

snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com

Reply to
GasSaver

They well may be (smarter than I), but I see absolutely no evidence of it. If they're correct, then (by parity of reasoning), running on LPG should be much more /fuel/ /efficient/ than running on liquid fuel.

It isn't.

In company with yourself, if their engineering is as good as their grammar and their logic, they should be avoided like the plague.

John

Reply to
John Henderson

In message , John Henderson writes

Good point, well made. LPG is half the price of petrol here to try and get people to take it up but it's reported in car magazines to be only about 85% as efficient as petrol.

Reply to
Clive

Correct if you run propane alone. You guys make too quick assumption, you haven't studied any chemical transitions have you? I see many people on the internet playing too much with equations, no support evidences.

Any way remember, you're not on full horse power as autosellers want you to believe.

GasSaver

Reply to
GasSaver

And of course, BMW and Mercedes are unable to come up with $1300 to buy one of your devices and then reverse engineer it. I can see that that would be a stumbling block for them.

Reply to
me

Another flaw in your logic processing.

No, they want to own it outright, this is what they said "Show us first, No NDA".

Would you give your life saving away to the rich men?

Reply to
GasSaver

I thought you got rid of the catch (friction)...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

In message , GasSaver writes

As you're such a good manufacturer, how come you use a public news server (yahoo) instead of having your own? I think you're a one man back street rip off merchant.

Reply to
Clive

ing.

Why would an auto manufacturer have to have anyone show it to them? All they have to do is get hold of one car that's been modified and see what's been done to it.

Reply to
trader4

Anyone who can convert solid matter into a mathmatical measurement is selling themselves short if they only make millions.

By reversing the process they could have billions.

Reply to
Elder

And when you say no, they buy one, reverse engineer it and make their version public putting you out of business.

If they stopped at the first no, they didn't think it was that important.

Reply to
Elder

85% as efficient in an engine built to run petrol and tweaked to run LPG.

If an engine is built to run LPG, higher compression, stronger ignition system, more ignition advance, different ignition curve and a high boost turbo, you not only get higher performance, you also get similar instead of inferior fuel consumption levels, and retain the clean burning characteristics of LPG.

Reply to
Elder