cruise dont work

98 altima.. cruise worked last november. the dash switch lights up
but wont go into cruise. checked all fuses i can see.
anyone got a wiring diagrame for cruise circutry? my manual dont .
its aChilton.
pulled out connector from the under hood pump to see if any corrosion
was there. looks clean.
any ideas and voltage checks for sensors and related troubleshooting.
thank
Reply to
kneal44
98 altima.. cruise worked last november. the dash switch lights up but wont go into cruise. checked all fuses i can see.
anyone got a wiring diagrame for cruise circutry? my manual dont . its aChilton.
pulled out connector from the under hood pump to see if any corrosion was there. looks clean.
any ideas and voltage checks for sensors and related troubleshooting.
thank
Reply to
kneal44
get down and look at the switches on the brake pedal, see it the little rubber stoppers that depress the switches are still there and have not rotted away
Reply to
Kenny
YEAH THANKS FOR INFO. the rubber b umper stoper was rotted... nissan wantss $8.50 for that little rubber piece... i fabracated one from rubber calking... havent installed it yet..waitingfor cure.
again thanks.
Reply to
kneal44

Site Timeline Threads