Nissan Altima 2002

Hi,

I have Nissan Altima (2002) with 71000KM on it and I think it's time for me to change the spark plugs. I read on another posting that it doesn't have wires and instead it has coil packs. Do I have to change the coil pack as well? or are they good for the life of the car. Also, anyone knows the steps to change the spark plugs when you don't have spark plug wires?

Thanks Maz.

Reply to
mazdotnet

replace the coil packs when they wear out, they should last longer than

70kkms.

mazdotnet wrote:

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com