2007-2012 Nissan Altima Engine 2.5S Oil Change & Filter Replacement Guide

I just changed the motor oil and replaced the oil filter in our 2011
Nissan Altima 2.5 S and took pictures of the process. I created a
quick guide to help other owners who'd like to do this procedure
themselves.
The process is the same for any fourth generation (2007, 2008, 2009,
2010, 2011 & 2012) Nissan Altima equipped with the 2.5 liter I4 QR25DE
engine.
Here's the page -

I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers,
Paul
Reply to
Paul Michaels

Site Timeline Threads

  • Sliding door and hatch stopped working. Hoping it's a fuse. Anybody know where...
  • last posted in

    Nissan Autos