Nissan Repairmen Rip offs?

My Nissan would not start! The AAA guy told me it had something to do with the alarm system. I had it towed to a Nissan dealership for repair. The service manager told me it was the starter and something else. I don't have the reciept in front of me right now. I thought this solved the problem.

Tonight the car won't start again! The alarm goes off and the car dies! I guess it was NOT the starter after all! Plus, I got a new starter back in

2003!

I am very angry! I want satisfaction! Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Thanks

Reply to
song writer