No anti lock brakes on Altima in CA

I would like to hear some opinions about anti lock brakes for an Altima being bought in California. It would set me back $2000 for the package that would include it. I am also looking at a Toyota Camry, which is less expensive and includes the abs.

Please reply to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Bubby

I did NOT spring for the ABS and an pretty happy with them. I was in a small accident, but I am fairly certain that having ABS would not have prevented it.

Reply to
Alan

What year are you buying? I bought a used altima with the ABS included and have loved it, it's definitely a better system than anything previous, I'm suprised to hear of a car without it. Are you sure you can't find an Altima with the ABS included without such a high markup?

Reply to
cjohnsen571