poor millage 94 altima

Hi, this is Danny. I have a '94 altima w/automatic transmission and Iam also having a poor millage problem and the O/D light flshes when I turn ignition switch to on. Somtimes when I turn the car on the O/D light flashes and the car shakes/shivers. I first thought it was MAF sensor problem but whem I retreive the DTC's only code 02, Vehicle Speed Sensor (vss) circuit problem appeared. I tested the vss for continuity and for AC volts it tested ok. I checked spark plugs, replaced air and fuel filters, changed motor and tranny oils and tire pressure is good. The good thing is that is does not die on me. I don't know what else to do to. Any suggestions? Please.

Thanks in advance Danny from Fresno, Ca

Reply to
dannyb

umm, you got the code from the tranny as well as the main ecu?

replace the vss or check the wiring for it/ aka, t he wiring harness

Reply to
llcoolpass