Re: Altima 2003 Headlights

Are you including the Sylvania bulbs in the crap category?

people do it all the time, we see cars come into the dealership with melted > headlight socket due to the excessive heat generated by those crap > aftermarket bulbs. > > if you want to burn up you main harness go ahead and install them > > > > > Are there any modifications out there for a 2003 Altima to change it's > > headlights from the standard halogen to the light blue Xeon > > headlights? > > > > Does anyone know of a good place for Altima modifications!!! > > > > Thanks > > > > Mozez > > > >
Reply to
Zim Broidery

I've swapped mine with Sylvania SilverStars and I'm 100 per cent satisfied. Ohh by the way...European Osram SilverStars are the same as American Sylvania High-output bulbs available on any auto store shelf. Thats according to the sylvania website

Reply to
nissannewbie