Speed Compensating Volume on '04 Altima

I recently bought an '04 Altima and the Speed Compensating Volume doesn't seem to work. I've set it to "ON" in the menu and tried the 3 settings, High, Medium, and Low, but when I speed up the volume doesn't seem to change. Any ideas as to what I might be dong wrong? Can anyone even tell me what the settings refer to? Does it turn the volume up higher proportionally when set to High, or does it what the speed to be higher before it changes the volume? Thanks JOHN

Reply to
jarrigo