93 Altima wont even turn over

I have a 93 Altima that seems to have power, headlights come on and dont even flicker when the key is turned, but nothing happens. this car has a manual trans and we were able to push it to get it started. the car started a couple of times after the first incident but the problem has happened again.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
jconweb43082

put a starter in it

Reply to
NissTech

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you give me any idea how much i should expect to pay to have this done?

Thanks again

Reply to
jconweb43082

I had the exact same problem on mine ('93 Altima) last year. Expect about

350 CAN$ worth of expenses... That's what I paid.That's about 280-290 US$, I think.
Reply to
Mike

I have the same problem in my 93 Nissan. Can you provide me detail information and cost what should I do to solve that. Because I am wasting money in towing and to serviceman as they are not figure out problem.

Can I use used auto parts to solve this problem?

I do not know so much about mechanical terms so please explain me in simple english.

Any advice will be appreiciated.

Thank you,

Reply to
MilwaukeeGuy