Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3rd gen altima, Dome light
Just replaced bulb, now auto dome does not work. It works with manually turning it on, but wont work when door opens or when I use my key fob to unlock door. All the other usual lights come on like...

Re: Hard to shift...help
had the same in an 95 Altima. There is a rubber connector on the shiter that got separated from the metal plate. I just drilled 2 holes and put 2 screws in them but replacing the the thihg will be...
1
1

2000 Nissan Altima - Driver's side inside door panel
Can someone please describe to me in as much detail as possible how to remove the driver's side inside door panel. There are 2 screws on the side of the door that are concealed once the door is fully...

Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia
Hi , I just wanted to post a Fair warning to all that my purchase a car at this dealership in Buford, Georgia. They have a specially trained crew ther to cheat you out ofyour hardearned money in every...
1
1

A/C Filter in Nissan Sentra 2000
Hi I'd like to change Air Condition Filter in Nissan Sentra 2000. The dealer told me that it is behind the Golve Compartment. Also, I saw the filter the dealer can put for me. It is called Micro...
5
5

2000 Altima fog lights
I have a '00 Altima GXE that did not come with fog lights. I don't want to pay $175 for the ones the dealer can sell me, so I've been looking at some of the aftermarket versions. I would, however,...
3
3

94 altima stalling info
Hi all just wanted to post what happened to me over the last couple weeks. My 94 Altima (167k) starting idling rough after starting it. I would rev it up and it ran fine. Sometimes after accelerating...
1
1

94 Altima fuses
Which fuse protects the washer motor? I can not find one marked as being so. Please reply to apcs at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Emission Problem / Clean Air Act
Eliminate emission problem on you motor vehicle, reduce your pollution output and help improve air quality in your state. Cleaner air everywhere. Plus much more..... to check out details info. We...
2
2

Another Recall

Oxygen sensor '95 - Two O2 sensors?
I have a '95 Altima. Six months ago I replaced the front O2 sensor after getting codes for O2 and Knocks. Zeroed out the codes and all was well--didn't need to do the Knocks sensor as the O2 was...

for sale - headlight assembly
On EbaY, a used right front headlight assembly for the 2001 Altima, it probably fits other models, but I'm not 100% sure about that, this assembly came off of a 2001 Altima 2.5 Item number: 2441037796

is carsdirect.com a good way to buy a car?
i'm torn between 2004 accord and altima. Looked at and their prices seem too good to be true. Anyone had any experience buying from this site? Any hidden fees, gotchas, etc that i should know about???...
42
42

Re: DEALER EXPERIENCE in FLORIDA
SORRY ABOUT THE HASSLE THEY CAUSED YOU. The dealer that I used in Bradenton (Firkins) treated me well. Not that is going to do you any good.

Nissan Altima Car Stereo
Hi I have 94 Nissan Altima with Factory installed stereo (AM/FM/CD/Cassette) . It was working fine till yesterday. Today I noticed that CD player is working but somehow AM-FM and Cassette are not...