Nissan Altima Car Stereo

Hi

I have 94 Nissan Altima with Factory installed stereo (AM/FM/CD/Cassette) . It was working fine till yesterday. Today I noticed that CD player is working but somehow AM-FM and Cassette are not working. I can see the display on the screen when I play/rewind the cassette. Also I can see the display if I turn my radio(AM/FM) on but I can not hear any sound. But somehow, my CD player is working just fine( I can hear hear sound, means speakers are ok). Any idea what could be a problem?

Thanks and Regards

Nitin

Reply to
94NissanAltima