Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Collision and Engine Running
My '93 Altima was in a rear ended and now it it not running. I tried pussing the red button in the trunck but that does not help. The car will start and run really bad but if you step on the gas at...
3
3

Low on gas indicator
I have a 2000 Nissan Altima. I wasn't paying attention to how much gas I had and this morning on the way to work the little yellow gas pump came on. The car is in the parking garage right now. Does...
1
1

Door is closed, lock is stuck, and will not open.
I have a '93 Altima. The door is locked closed and will not open. Any idea how I can get the door open to work on it? I managed to get part of the door panel off, but could not get enough room to work...
3
3

2002 Altima interior vs. 2003
Okay, I've read they spiffed up the interior of the 2003 because they got some comments that the 2002 was a bit cheap. I've been in both and I can't see a heap of the difference. Could someone...
1
1

how do I change time on altima 200 gle?
i know its a stupid question but i just got the car and wasnt able to figure it out - please help. GT
1
1

1998 Nissan Altima SE
Does anyone have or know where I can get the Service Mannual for a Nissan Altima 1998 SE? Thanks
2
2

Re: power of his own PR
Forwarded to

battery mysteriously drained
Hi all, Yesterday, I couldnt start my nissan maxima GXE ('92). No lights coming on, no nothing. The battery read about 4 volts ! Thought battery was totally dead and got a brand new battery. I fitted...
4
4

Smoke 1995 Altima
Right now I am at 163,000 on this one that I bought at 60,000. I take good care of it and it gets regular oil and filter changes. It otherwise performs great as it always has. Suddenly seeing a sort...
1
1

Re: 99 Altima wouldn't start (kicks over OK but then coughs & dies)
Joe, Very similar to our 1993 altima. It kicks over or 'starts fine' but then coughs a bit then dies. This happens only in the summer during hot weather. When it is very hot it will not start till the...
1
1

Programming remote alarm
I recently got a new remote for my 97 Altima LE alarm system. I'm getting a bad feeling about the level of customer serivce I'm recieving from my dealer, and wonder if anyone here knows the proceedure...

Re: Altima Reliability vs Accord
I think for reliability the two are about neck and neck. It's impossible to say anything meaningful about the new models yet because they are so new, but if the older versions are any guide, both will...
4
4

Re: sending test
I can't read it. Please send again. ;-) John

Lubricating Propeller Shaft
Hi Folk, I just realized that I am suppose to lubricate the propeller shaft on my 03 Altima. Can anyone go through the process for me. What kind of lubricant can I use? Thanks!! Vince
1
1

Re: sending test
I LIKE CHEESE