Collision and Engine Running

My '93 Altima was in a rear ended and now it it not running. I tried pussing the red button in the trunck but that does not help. The car will start and run really bad but if you step on the gas at all it will die. Any one have any ideas?

Reply to
Ron Hammer

It's possible the rear-ender did some damage to the fuel feed lines and the engine is starved for fuel. There is a test that can be done whereby a pressure gauge is attached to the fuel feed line under the hood to determine the fuel pump pressure. That test might confirm this.

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
Geoff Glave

Yeah. You need a dictionary.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

Most probably a damaged fuel pump from the collision or damaged fuel lines

Reply to
Tim Newton