06 Maxima tilt steering wheel

I have a 2006 Maxima and sometimes the tilt steering wheel will not go down even when using the tilt switch. The dealer has already replaced the tilt switch. Telescoping works ok. The problem occurs on a cold day. 10 or 15 minutes after starting the car then the steering wheel will come down by using the tilt switch. Could this be the motor or is it more likely to be a relay? The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue and I'm hesitant to take it back to them as they may take out the whole steering column and then I may have all kinds of problems!

Reply to
Marty Voncannon