2 cylinders missing in Maxima 1994

Hi,

My Maxima 94 had a bad fuel injector for which I sent it to mechanic and it got replaced. However after putting in the new fuel injectors two other cylinders are missing now. The mechanic is saying all the fuel injectors are fine he checked all the spark plugs they are fine and so is the compression. He has checked everything and doesn't see anything wrong. The fuel injector which was replaced was totally dead. Is it possible that fuel injector which was replaced screwed up the computer and now these two cylinders are missing. Does anyone has an idea what might be the problem.

Thanks Ahsan

Reply to
Muhammad Ahsan

Try replacing the pressurized gas cap. Get the correct one - mine said "pre-vented." Made my 92 SE stop all that rough running immediately. See my post from today 9/6/2004 at 12:03 AM. called "Mystery Solved."

Reply to
NetComputerGuy