2003 Max headlight question

Hi,

About 6 months ago my wife had an accident with the car where the front right quarter was hit.

Shop replaced hood, front wing, bumper, headlight etc, $3500.

I notice now that both low beam headlights are the blue halogen color but both high beam headlights are the yellow incandescant color. As best I remember all headlights were blue halogen color before he accident.

Has the shop done a cheap job here and used less expensive lamps in the headlights, if so what is the cost difference. On ebay I see a single headlight is $300. I assume the lamps are replacable?

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie

If the vehicle has H.I.D (High intensity Discharge) bulbs they are use for the low beams, regular halogens come on when in the high beam position is selected.

The body shop did not mess up.

Reply to
NissTech