$805.35

Well, I made significant contributions to the local economy today.

Local Nissan dealer:

89 Nissan 4x2 pickup

-- R&R both rotors

-- Turn rotors

-- Pack front wheel bearings

-- Replace brake pads

-- R&R rear drums

-- Replace both rear wheel cylinders

-- Replace brake shoes

-- Turn drums

-- Replace brake hardware (springs, clips, etc.)

-- Bleed brake system

-- Replace shifter boot

$805.35

Local plastic surgeon

-- Remove basal cell carcenoma from right ear

-- Skin graft onto spot from which carcenoma was removed

$2,000.00

Hospital charges for:

-- OR

-- Anesthesia

-- Pre-op stuff

-- Post-op stuff

-- Miscellaneous stuff

$1,500.00

At least I can drive the truck.

Reply to
Joe S.

I'll bet that was $150 right there.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

If you left all the hospital stuff out you could have saved $3500.00 and still drive the truck . . . at least, no? Just kidding:)

CD

Reply to
Codifus

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:47:01 -0500, someone posing as Joe S. chisled in the wall:

Money well spent - I still dearly miss my '87 hardbody. Should've never sold it.

Also money well spent.

Reply to
filesiteguy