88 nissan maxima help please

had some trouble with the wiring and my alternator wasnt charging the battery, went through did the best i could to set everything to right. Now when i turn off the car the charging warning light stays on and the volt meter continues to read..

I had a chiltons manual for my poor old girl but seems men are not the only ones who can complain about tools getting put back where they are supposed to go uugghhh

any tips would be great i am at a stand still and i live 32 miles from the nearest parts store

thanks

Reply to
CAtrouble